Wednesday, March 26, 2014

33 weeks and a whole lot going on!

Last week I got to see our sweet girl again... Check out those cheeks and forehead!


I'm realizing that time is going waaaay to fast! Matt worked on the nursery last week while us girls were out of town, but we still have quite a bit to do in there. I'll post pictures once we get it a bit less "in progress" looking. 

Other things on my to-do list before baby girl gets here include: more freezer cooking, freezer inventory, enroll Ella in Kindergarten(!), plan and have a bday party for Mattie, work on an amazing upcoming event for OKC Moms Blog, get our garden planted, trim back our plants in the flower bed, plant a few new things in the flower bed, clean up our backyard, get my house deep cleaned, put together big sister gifts from Charlotte, celebrate Easter, and Im sure there are a few other things that will get added along the way! 

Next week, at my appointment I'll get a steroid shot to mature Charlotte's lungs in case she comes early like the other 2. AND I only have 3 weeks of my other shots left. Yay! So ready to be done with those. 

Life is never boring around here! Love the excitement!

No comments: