I can't believe how quickly time is going! Last night, Matt and I were talking about before we know it, our girls will be driving, going off to college, and getting married. Sheesh!! So, in the meantime, I want to do a quick update on each of us as of lately.
Matt- He's been a great support during this pregnancy and has done way more than his fair share of things around the house (including, but not limited to: dishes, laundry, bath time and bedtime for the girls, and the list goes on and on). I've also asked him to build a few things for the nursery and he's doing majority of the work for my garden. (Bless this man!) Recently, he has also gotten some new woodworking toys that'll help him with our project list. Thankful that he looks at those "to-do's" more as fun now! ;)
Me- I am all over the place lately. From trying to pick up some slack of being a terrible housewife the last few months, to getting things ready for the baby to arrive, to working on things for OKC Moms Blog, to already trying to get Mattie's birthday somewhat planned, to making a list of fun Easter activities and basket fillers. (That's just part of what I think about daily!) My mind goes from one thing to the next pretty quickly and I'm probably not juggling it all too well. Ha! I have a new bulletin board in the office that will hopefully help me prioritize a bit better.
Ella- She started soccer practice last week and LOVED it. We had no doubt she would. Unfortunately her game was cancelled because of weather, but I don't think she minded. She's been big into coloring, writing, and making books lately. It's pretty precious to see the excitement on her face after she's completed her creation. She also asks to do homework a lot. This girl loves to learn!
Mattie- She has been cooking in her play kitchen daily and always talks about having friends over. This girl is a little hostess in the making! She's learning to be independent and loves to do things on her own. Naptime and bedtime have become no fun lately as she tries to come up with as many excuses as possible to keep from laying down.
Charlotte- We are 31 weeks into this pregnancy! It's crazy to think that she'll be here in just a few shorts weeks. This girl is by far the most active kiddo that I've carried. Frequently throughout the day I'll feel her dancing…. her favorite place lately has been the bladder. There are times that she jabs me so hard that I have to stop what I'm doing because it takes me by surprise. She's a strong one!
No comments:
Post a Comment