I can hardly believe that Ella is officially in school. Suddenly, I feel old. Although, I could be a blubbering mess about her going to school every day, I'm saving that for next year.... when she goes all day, every day to kindergarten.
In fact, one of the main reasons why I wanted to send her to public pre-K was to get us both used to the idea of school. And I knew that she'd rock at pre-K.
Here she is after we said goodbye. I would like to sadly note that she didn't even give me a hug this morning. I did get a tad bit emotional about that.
After school she was all smiles and full of stories about skinning her knee at recess, singing a song about shaking their wiggles out, and how her teacher pretended to be mean to teach them how not to act. For dinner, Matt & I decided to celebrate by taking the girls to their very first Hibachi dinner. Ella picked out her own outfit. Can you tell?
The girls loved the whole thing. And I was the only one of us that didn't use chopsticks.
Pre-K wore this girl out. Several times she asked to lay down on me.
And last, but not least, a little interview that I had with Ella today.









2 comments:
I love that her best friend is Cooper - 1 of 3 or all of them??
Haha, she didn't specify!
Post a Comment