Sunday, July 15, 2012

A Girls Weekend

Matt has been out of town this weekend to play in a soccer tournament. Last time he played in Dallas, he came home with a broken elbow. We're hoping he comes home with no injuries this time! :)

Meanwhile, the girls and I have been enjoying a girls weekend.

It started yesterday with us visiting a local splash park. It was amazing. In fact, we will be going back. Quite often. 

Later on we grabbed a couple of grocery items from the Sunflower Market. Such a great store, but I'm cheap and don't often go there. Since I only had a few items, I knew that Ella would love to go and push around the "Ella size" shopping cart. Even though she didn't get to push around the cart while we were shopping, we found one that she could push out to our car with our bags. Her face was beaming. She was so proud.

After dinner, we went to the park to feed the ducks. It's not the best picture, but as you can see, Ella fed the ducks while Mattie ate the bread I gave her. She did manage throw a couple of pieces, but most of it ended up in her mouth. Ha!


Love my sweet girls!


No comments: