Friday, April 15, 2011

I love conversations with Ella

Matt & I love a good project.

I love change and Matt loves to work hard & use his hands to create. With only being days away from having a new baby, we decided to start a new project this week... our backyard! We are very excited about it because when completed, Ella will have a new swingset and I will have a bigger garden.

Despite the crazy wind tonight, Matt was unloading the last of the mulch while Ella & I were sitting on the patio talking about the garden.

Me: Will you help me with the garden this summer?
Ella: Yea
Me: What should we plant in the garden?
Ella: Umm...
Me: How about tomatoes?
Ella: Yea
Me: How about we try to grow some green beans?
Ella: I like green beans.
Me: Yes you do! What else should we grow in the garden?
Ella: Umm... cheerios!

No comments: