Ella is great about going to sleep in her big girl bed.
Well... she's not perfect, but she only cries out for a few minutes now. She still tries to open the door, but since we lock it from the outside, she quickly realizes that it's bedtime.
Our trouble seems to be starting in the wee hours of the morning. Yesterday she woke up at 6:30 am. Today, 5:20 am. If she's setting up a pattern, I'm nervous for tomorrow. I tried crawling in bed with her this morning. She did great... until I left. Matt sat with her til she fell asleep, but as soon as he shut the door she woke up and freaked out.
Recap: She goes to bed fine, but wakes up REALLY early and doesn't want anything to do with her toddler bed.
Any advice out there?
Here she is at 9:45 am today. Sound asleep at the breakfast table. I thought about joining her.
1 comment:
Maybe set up a pack'n'play and try putting her in it whenever she wakes up? When I transitioned my kids to toddler beds, they still napped in p'n'ps for awhile. Hope you figure something out soon!
Post a Comment