Long time.
It has been a long time since I did an alphabet post. I decided it was time to start these again. Mainly, because their fun and something just a little different.
LOST.
I'm sad the show is over. Very sad. In fact, what will I do with my Tuesday nights now? Oh, I'm still trying to decide if I liked the finale or not.
Laugh.
I like to laugh. This past weekend some of my family played the game "Guesstures." It was a lot fun and definitely made us all laugh. I need to play more games. Who wants to start having a game night?
Lotion.
I want to use the lotion that slowly adds color to your skin. (Since I'm pasty white.) But, I'm afraid I'll turn orange. Or streaky. Or smell funny.
1 comment:
I was not that fond of the finale. I liked the parts with them all remembering each other and their pasts, but I didn't feel like it was good enough closure or that it answered all my questions well enough. Oh well, I'm glad I can finally stop thinking about it! =O)
Post a Comment