Monday, May 17, 2010

Cousin Emmy’s Purple Birthday

We had a great time visiting family this weekend to help celebrate Emberley’s 3rd birthday. Time has flown by and I can hardly believe that it’s really been 3 years since she was born. I took lots of pictures this weekend, so I’ll try to pick and choose a few of my favorites.

**WARNING** There are a lot of pictures. It was harder than I thought to choose “just a few.”

IMG_4763 Ella got a belated Easter basket from the bunny that visited Gigi.

IMG_4792 We got to make a stop and visit our best friends Ashley and Brady. They have a beautiful little girl named Harper that we finally got to meet. She is precious and definitely made Ella a little jealous.

IMG_4796They also have a handsome little boy named Ryder that is Ella’s boyfriend. Aren’t they cute?

IMG_4805 Emmy’s birthday party was purple themed, so we dressed to match the decorations.

IMG_4812 Ella loves slides.

IMG_4815 The big 3 year old!

IMG_4819 Yummm….. Hawaiian pizza and a Barney video make lunch fun.

IMG_4826 I made Emmy a “Super Emmy” cape.

IMG_4835 Playing “horsey” with Papa.

IMG_4846 Four generations.

IMG_4864 We loved playing on Emmy’s and Brie’s new playground.

IMG_4880 My sis and her two girls watching the bunnies.

IMG_4896 Ella was all about the goats.

IMG_4898 Emmy was not.

IMG_4913 It is really really really hard to get three little girls to smile at the same time. Let alone to get them to look in the same direction at the same time.

IMG_4916 Uncle Matt and the girls remind me of a duck with it’s ducklings.

No comments: