Oh my!
Here kitty, kitty.
While we were at the bear exhibit, Matt kept working with Ella to say the word “bear.” She was more intrigued by their waterfall than anything we were saying, but she amused us by saying “beh.”
Then….
As we were leaving their exhibit I took this picture. Immediately after this photo, she said “bear” clear as day. We were so excited! I think that everyone around us thought we were crazy. Ha!
These otters kept swimming back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. I felt kind of bad for them.
Okay. Complaint time.
People can occasionally annoy me. We were at the monkey exhibit and there was a large family (10 people or so) sitting and standing right in front of the glass. The monkeys were directly on the other side, so they were getting a great view. I stood up on the bench, just so we could get a tiny glimpse. Those people sat there for at least 10 minutes laughing and saying how cute the monkeys were. I wish I knew what they were talking about. They kept turning back to us and smiling like we could see what was going on. Umm… no. They were in the way the entire time. Ugh. I got annoyed and we moved on quickly so that they couldn’t catch up to us at the next exhibit.
Ella got to “chase” the geese.
We can’t go anywhere without a family photo. Just kidding. I usually forget to take pictures of us three, so I was glad I remembered during this outing.
Ella thought she was big stuff since we let her walk through the cat forest by herself. For a little walk that would take a normal adult with no kids to walk through in 2 minutes…. it took us about 10 minutes. Every few feet she’d either get excited about walking on her own, or find something that she wanted to play with, or she’d lose her balance from the lumpy mulch. She was so proud!
3 comments:
Love the family pics!! So cute!
What a fun day at the zoo! You are such a fun momma!
Love the hat!! She looks so cute in it!
Post a Comment