Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I feel like motherhood is now official

I seriously feel like I should thank Ella. She waited 13 months before pooping in the bathtub. And I hope that she waits another 13 months before ever doing it again. Strike that, I hope she never does that again. If I had to describe this experience in one word it'd be "panic."

Many questions raced through my mind: "what do I do?" "how do I clean this?" "where do I put Ella?" "do I grab the camera?" Luckily for you.... no pictures were taken and I cleaned up the mess in record time. Phew.

4 comments:

Kelly T said...

Yeah... really not a fun experience. This just happened to me for the first time about a month ago (Sophie never did it so Will broke me in). Thankfully I'd already taken Sophie out of the bath.

Mariah said...

Brady has done it twice in one week!! It must be the water or something!!

Devion said...

Just be glad that you weren't in the middle of morning sickness. That makes it almost unbearable, right Kelly? :) No fun!

Kelly said...

Oh man, I need to share with you the mess Olivia made when she was about Ella's age!! I'm still dry-heaving from that experience.

PS, love the background!!