knowledge.
I’ve learned a lot in the past 48 hrs. A lot about consignment sales that is. Pre-baby, I thought these sales were great! I always thought, I can sell all of my kid’s clothes and put the money towards the next season’s wardrobe. This is true, however, I haven’t decide if it’s worth the multiple stabs by “safety” pins, or the paper cuts, or the constant reminder that my daughter is no longer a baby.
kimono.
When we went to Hawaii in the summer of 2008, I bought a kimono looking dress. I thought it was beautiful and I convinced Matt that I would lounge around the house in it. Ha! I have not worn it once since trying it on during that trip. Hmm… Maybe I’ll wear it for Halloween.
keyboard.
I’ve missed playing the piano. I used to just sit down and play whenever I wanted. Now I have no time or energy. Someday I hope that changes.
Kansas.
I’m getting homesick. I think it’s from talking to my sister and realizing that I’ll see my family at least once during the following months this year: March, April, May, June, July, October, November and December. Woohoo!
kiwi.
When I was in Elementary school, we used to get kiwi halves at lunch. I had never seen or tasted them before my school cafeteria, so I had no idea how to eat it. With that said, I’d eat the entire thing. Yes, the entire thing. Skin included. Why did nobody stop me?
1 comment:
you ate the skin.....oh you poor thing! (I have a gross face on that you can't see)
Post a Comment