Sunday, March 14, 2010

Ella's First Kiss

Ella had an interesting Friday night.

Matt & I decided to spend our evening by getting out of the house for a family trip to Burlington Coat Factory. We hadn't been there for quite a long time, so we wanted to check the place out again. As we were stopped in the shoe department, Ella was sitting in her stroller trying to grab anything she could. (You know how 1-year-olds are.) All of a sudden, we notice a little boy walking towards her. (He was probably 2 or 3-years-old.) He walked right up to her, and kissed her, then walked away. His mom, grandma, and siblings walked by just as he planted one on her.

All I could think about was, "she better not get sick from this!" But it was so funny that we all stood in the aisle and laughed for several minutes.

So, Ella's first kiss was a "kiss and run." *Sigh* Here's to hoping her next kiss isn't for many many years!

2 comments:

Devion said...

Ew! I think that I might have puked! :) I'm a germaphobe with my babies, though. You can just teach her that boys are yucky! :) Then, she won't want to get any kisses for a long time!

Maria said...

Haha, I am too. Seriously... I was silently freaking out for next 20 minutes. My mind kept racing and thinking how she better not get sick from that! Ha!