D is for…
dead tired.
That’s really all I have to say about the 5K from last weekend.
Oh, and that I’m already training for next year’s…so that I can actually finish it.
Yeah, I’m that out of shape.
delicious.
I’ve been starting my mornings with a double mocha cappuccino. It’s a mix that I add with water, but it tastes amazing!
darling.
This morning Ella bonked her head on the coffee table. It wasn’t hard, just enough to startle her and cause a few tears. I hugged her up and kissed her on the head…of course to make it all go away. =) Well, in turn she smiled up at me and gave me two big kisses on the cheek.
I love being a mom.
December.
Really. I can’t believe that 2009 is almost over. And I’ve been awful at taking pictures this month. (That’s the reasoning for no pictures in this post.)
I promise to post some pictures with the next letter!
No comments:
Post a Comment