Tuesday, December 15, 2009

E is for…

E is for…

Ella, of course! Props to Michelle for figuring this one out!

IMG_7519 I love this little ball of fire. She is so full of life and energy and keeps Matt and I on our toes. Constantly on our toes.

Here is a little look into Ella’s current favorite things:

IMG_3405 #1. She turns everything into a jungle gym. As you can see, she loves to climb all over us. I even caught her trying to climb on top her little activity table tonight. She’s fearless!

IMG_3442 #2. Squinty eyes. I’m guessing she learned this one from school. Every time she gives us this look, we can’t help but bust up laughing!

IMG_3437#3. Look closely. What do you see? She’s crossing her legs! I just noticed this recently and it is so sweet. She’ll cross her legs when she’s reading, when she’s playing and even when she’s in the tub!

IMG_3475 #4. Eating bubbles. No really, I’m not making this up. She was stuffing her mouth with handfuls of bubbles tonight during bath time. Does it make me a bad mom that before I stopped her, I grabbed the camera? Oops.

IMG_3467#5. She loves standing. She’s getting more and more comfortable pulling up on things. It’s hard to get her to sit because all she wants to do is stand and move around. I can’t imagine what she’ll be like when she learns to walk. We may be in trouble!

No comments: