Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Celebrating 10 Months with Santa

Dear Readers mom,

The following post apologizes for interrupting the current ABC theme. Regular posting will continue shortly.

Thank you.

Well, Ella is officially 10 months old and is as fun as ever.

Except for last night and today…

because she is teething like crazy! Hopefully these teeth will come in quickly and she can be all smiles again soon.

Last night Ella got to meet Santa and she surprised us. She has never known a stranger, but last night she seemed to get cold feet. She started out by looking like she may cry, then she wouldn’t move, then she ended by staring at him in utter confusion. It was pretty funny to watch. Here is the photo that was chosen for us…

Santa

Come on now. There had to have been a better one. Maybe?

I wonder what she’s thinking. Is it (a) why are my crazy parents making such weird faces? (b) is it gas? (c) could it be that it’s way past her bedtime?

I choose (d) all of the above.

2 comments:

Kelly T said...

I really think this picture is priceless. Her face is priceless, and it looks like Santa is doing his darndest to please her. Too cute!

Gena said...

MB seems to have that effect on all little kids. She is so adorable. I think she might need to skip bedtime and come to prayer group next time..