Saturday, November 28, 2009

How about the letter C?

C is for…

can.

IMG_3412

A can of olives has 11 servings. I ate 9 servings in one sitting.

By myself. At 10 o’clock at night.

Is that bad?

clueless.

IMG_0093

Ella’s 1st Thanksgiving has passed and she has no clue. In celebration of the day, I fed her pumpkin for breakfast, turkey for lunch and sweet potatoes for dinner. We tried giving her real mashed potatoes and a real piece of turkey, but it was quite obvious that she preferred her baby food. She has no idea what she’s missing out on!

And a funny story about her 1st Thanksgiving—Matt was putting her to bed that night and he brought her to me so that we could say goodnight. I lost control. I started crying because I couldn’t believe my baby’s 1st Thanksgiving was already over. What is wrong with me?

clock.

My alarm went off on Friday at 3:15 am so that my cousin Becca and I could get up with the rest of the crazies to enjoy some shopping. We were on our way to the first store when I noticed that there was nobody on the streets… that is because they were already in line at Kohl’s. Wow. We were shocked at how serious that Black Friday shopping thing is.

crazy.

Becca and I are already looking forward to Black Friday shopping next year.

Christmas.

IMG_0106

This year has been so hard for me to wait until after Thanksgiving to pull out my Christmas decorations. Most of it came out on Thursday night and I couldn’t be happier. I love this time of year! Ella has been good (so far) to stay away from the tree. Every once in awhile she’ll crawl up to it and we have to remind her that it is just to look at, but most of the time she just avoids the whole thing! I hope I didn’t just jinx myself.

No comments: