B is for…
bark.
Ella has yet another cold that makes her nose run like a faucet and her cough is starting to sound like a bark. She has had 4 ear infections since May and her next one will cause us to have a very serious discussion about tubes. I have a feeling this will be happening sooner rather than later. I hope I’m wrong.
bite.
Baby kisses are so sweet… however, with Ella having 4 teeth (that’s right, her two top & two bottoms!) her kisses are frequently becoming love bites.
burp.
Why is it that people laugh when a baby burps, but get disgusted when an adult does it?
book.
We love to read in our house. I just wish that I could find some time to read more than just kid books.
Ahh… the life of parenting.
Bella.
Matt and I are looking forward to seeing New Moon. I really hope it’s better than the first one.
blessed.
I have a great family, wonderful friends, fantastic co-workers and a God who loves me no matter what.
Life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment