Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A

A is for…

action.

IMG_7421

Ella is a moving girl. She pulls up on everything and is now cruising along the side of the couch.

apple dumplings.

I’ve been wanting one of these lately. This may become a weekend project. Yum

applause.

It’s funny how having a baby makes me applaud everything.

“Yay” for eating dinner! “Yay” for laying still during a diaper change!

adolescence.

I have a zit on my face the size of Pluto. Shouldn’t I be out of this stage by now?

airplane.

IMG_7523

Matt is the best at playing this game!

attitude.

IMG_7460

Why is she giving us these faces so early?

athlete.

IMG_3364

Matt & I are doing a 5k in a few weeks. The picture perfectly describes how we feel about it.

Please say some prayers that we I haven’t lost my mind.

1 comment:

The Bristers said...

You're not out of your mind! I'll be doing my 5th 5k since April at the Turkey Trot...don't worry, you'll get hooked too!