My office had originally planned a shower for Ella a couple of weeks ago, but with Ella's early arrival, it got postponed to yesterday. It was a lot of fun to see everyone and to show our little cupcake off! I love my job and it's great to have so many coworkers that I consider as friends.
Matt and I posing for a picture after our arrival. Notice Ella was out of the carseat already and in somebody's arms.
.jpg)
Here is a picture of all of the tasty treats and gifts that Ella received. The cupcakes and punch were delicious!!
Ella did a great job of letting everybody hold her. She even decided to wake up for the party!
.jpg)
Ella and I with several of the ladies in my office. They did a great job throwing the shower for us. We really appreciated it ladies! THANK YOU!!
No comments:
Post a Comment