
I have been convinced that Ella is a spitting image of her daddy... that was until I saw my baby pictures. Now I think she is a cute little mixture of both her momma and daddy. The first photo is Matt at 6 wks, the second photo is Ella at 12 days, and the third photo is me at 4 days. What do you think? Who does she look like? After looking at the photos and looking at our cupcake in person, we think she has my nose and eyes and Matt's chin, cheeks and jaw structure. It's been fun to look at our baby photos and see that we made the same funny expressions that she does!
1 comment:
A combination for sure! I don't think she looks anything like Matt's baby pictures, but at the same time she looks just like her daddy. Crazy how that works! How fun to compare and see what features she has of who's.
Oh, and to dispute multiple claims. Maria your baby photo looks nothing like Emberley. It's amazing how they change from month to month and similarities come and go.
Post a Comment