This picture is from the same day with my grandma (mom's mom).
This is Matt's grandma (mom's mom) holding Ella in the hospital.
Here are Matt's dad and mom holding Ella at 1 week and 6 days old.

It might look like Ella isn't in this picture, but she is! This picture was taken at the beginning of July when my parents, Matt and I went to Hawaii and to California. The day we got back from vacation was when we found out we were pregnant! My grandma (dad's mom) passed away in December 08, so it's hard to know that Ella will never get to meet her. Luckily, we have pictures and memories to share with Ella so that she'll still get to"know" her great grandma. 
Four generations on my side of the family...
...and four generations on Matt's side of the family.
It might look like Ella isn't in this picture, but she is! This picture was taken at the beginning of July when my parents, Matt and I went to Hawaii and to California. The day we got back from vacation was when we found out we were pregnant! My grandma (dad's mom) passed away in December 08, so it's hard to know that Ella will never get to meet her. Luckily, we have pictures and memories to share with Ella so that she'll still get to"know" her great grandma.

1 comment:
What a sweet post! Now I expect one about The World's Coolest Aunt soon! Haha. Just cause I can claim the title and nobody else can ;)
Post a Comment