In the evenings, Matt and Ella get to do some father-daughter bonding. It consists a lot of cuddling, playing, and even a few dirty diapers. This picture is one of my favorites. She is hugging her daddy! Notice how high her pants come up on her... they are size newborn, but they still are HUGE on her. We say that she wears pants like Urkel!

Ella has also started tummy time. I think that she is enjoying her playmat, almost as much as Tanner does. She really does a great job of holding her head up when on her tummy and when we hold her.

Tanner also enjoys the boxes that all of her goodies come in. Too bad for him, but I don't plan on keeping the boxes around the house just for him to crawl in.
It won't be long before she is really playing with all of the toys on her playmat!

This morning was her first time to church. She did a great job... although she slept the whole time!
***EDIT***
I almost forgot (although I'm not sure how), but Ella slept for 5 1/2 hours straight last night. That was the longest that she had gone. Momma and Daddy are so proud! Thanks Cupcake! Let's hope that this is the start of something wonderful!
1 comment:
You look so cute! And I love the last picture. It'll be one to cherish!!!
Post a Comment