I will be 32 wks along this Thursday and today I had another doctors appointment to check on our little girl. I've gained 4 lbs since my last appointment and am expected to continue gaining about 1 lb a week until delivery. That definitely puts me over my doctor's 30 lb goal for me, but not by too large of an amount. My blood pressure was normal and I confirmed with the nurse that I passed my glucose test.
**EDIT** I forgot to mention that Ella's heartrate was at 157. She was being extremely active during today's appointment!
I was able to share a few pictures from our 4D ultrasound with our nurse and doctor. The nurse noticed her chubby cheeks and said that we were able to get some great pictures! Other patients pictures that she has seen lately have been of babies being shy and not willing to pose for the "camera." The doctor reviewed the measurements that the ultrasound technician got at the 4D appointment, and basically told me that she wasn't surprised that Ella was measuring a little big. In fact, my uterus has been measuring larger than normal the entire time. I remembered to ask what I was measuring at and today it was 2 wks ahead of schedule. My doctor isn't worried because I've had consistent measurements, but did say that she might order another ultrasound for me in the upcoming weeks to check on the size of Ella. Again, we've been confirmed that she'll be a big baby or be arriving early. (Since I'm measuring at about 34 weeks, I'll be full term in just 3 weeks!!) Hopefully we'll get that ultrasound to help us figure out which one.
No comments:
Post a Comment