I've been wanting to share this post for over a week now, but had to wait until after Christmas when Matt and I got to surprise our parents with pictures of our little girl. At 29 wks (exactly one wk before Christmas), Matt and I were able to get an appointment for a 4D ultrasound and were able to see Ella in action. As soon as we saw her I thought she looked just like her daddy, but he wasn't quite as certain. He sees the similarities, but believes that she looks a lot like her mommy as well. Here are some of the pictures that we got:
Here she is holding her foot up by her face. The majority of the time she was folded in half and I think a couple of times she tried to pick her nose with her big toe!

We even got to see her yawn a couple of times. It was so cute to see her acting like a real little baby.

This picture shows her opening her eyes. The ultrasound technician said that she's seen babies open their eyes before, but not as much as our little girl was.

And here is our little girl smiling. We got a few good glimpses of our happy little girl.
The technician did a great job of measuring Ella and making sure that everything is developing on track and without problems. We got to see her heart pumping blood and we even got to see that she had a partially full bladder. It truly is a miracle what God can create! Ella seems to be a big girl. At 29 wks, babycenter.com said that she should weigh about 2.5 lbs, but at our ultrasound she weighed almost 3.5 lbs. And the measurements that the technician took show Ella to have a due date of February 23! It seems like our little girl may be coming earlier than her original March 5th due date, or she will just be a big little lady.
1 comment:
I never got to watch your video! I guess this week sometime we can watch part of it. And I do think she may have your smile :)
Post a Comment