Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas...2 Weeks Later

That's right... I'm just now getting around to posting about Christmas.

On Christmas eve, Matt and I looked at Christmas lights and enjoyed the time for just the two of us to relax. The following morning, I fixed homemade french toast before we openned up our stockings.

Matt got a practical stocking this year. As you can see, he received a scarf, windshield wipers, ice scraper, and a few other goodies.

Tanner didn't get left out. He didn't seem too excited about openning his stocking this year, but he has loved eating his cat treats ever since.

I was excited to find my stocking full of new things for the kitchen. I got some silicone muffin pans that are absolutely amazing. I recommend them to everybody!

After our stockings, we went to Matt's grandma's house for lunch and had a great time with his family. We laughed, ate lots of great food, and enjoyed a movie.
After spending some time with Matt's family, we drove up to spend a couple of days with my family. I was very excited that we got to my grandma's house in time for delicious leftovers and to even play some games before it got too late. I wish that I would have remembered to get a family picture of everybody. So, this is a reminder to get one the next time that we are all together! Here is our niece Em with the Mr. PotatoHead that we got her. She loved trying to wear the glasses herself!

And here is the picture of the two pregnant ladies on Christmas night. I was 30 wks and I think that my sister was 26 wks.

The rest of our time with my family was spent playing lots of games, bowling, eating lots of food and candy, and just enjoying each other's company. Overall, we had a wonderful holiday season with our families!

No comments: