Monday, December 1, 2008

Gobble, Gobble

Thanksgiving was just as delicious as I had been dreaming about for the past month! Matt and I spent the holiday in Kansas with my family and had a lot of fun eating, playing games, and enjoying each others company. We are so blessed and thankful for our families!

Whenever we get together with my side of the family we usually play lots and lots of games. The Wii was a big hit and I think that it was constantly in use with the exception of the time we ate our Thanksgiving dinner. This weekend I learned to play the game Rummikub and Nertz. I must say that both are a lot of fun! Below is a picture of my mom, my aunts and my sister playing Rummikub.

My niece Em has changed so much since we last saw her in July. She's walking all over the place, trying to talk and is an absolute doll!

Here I am enjoying a nice little nap after eating all the good food. Mmm... now I get to look forward to all of the wonderful treats of Christmas!

No comments: