Our baby girl seems to still be doing great. She's been very active over the last week and we are continuing to enjoy feeling her kicks and flips. This past weekend I went through some of my childhood toys and brought some home with us for Ella to enjoy in the years to come. I can't wait to look through them all again.
Matt is continuing to be a great support during the pregnancy. He loves his little girl so much and has been wonderful in making me feel as comfortable as possible at all times.

My sister and I have about 3 1/2 weeks between our due dates and my belly is definitely bigger than hers! It's been a lot of fun being pregnant together!!

Close up on the belly. My oh my she has grown!
2 comments:
Could Matt have taken that photo of us from a worse angle? I don't feel either of us have hips that big!
sexy
Post a Comment