Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Oh Give Me a Home...

...Where no buffalo roam.

I know that I've promised more pictures of our house as it progresses, but this is the only one that I have taken since. As you can see, our landscaping is done! Too bad it's now time for winter and I won't get to see green grass for several months.


We are set to move in this weekend and are eager to be done with it all. I did the final walk through yesterday and there are still things that need to be completed, but they are getting very close. Ella's room is a pretty in pink and the majority of all the inside projects are done. Our fence will probably not be finished by the time we move in and our blinds are going to be a few days late getting in as well, but for the most part it looks great! I'll try to post more pictures after we get moved in.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay!!! Only 100 DAYS TO GO!!! You are moving right along... I can't believe Ella will be here SOOOOO soon! See you sooner :)

Grams said...

You have a beautiful house. It was good to come and see it and we got to feel Ella kick. She is going to have such a special room. I just hope she isn't as scared of animals as her mom was!