Thursday, November 13, 2008
Prenatal Heart Listener
Matt and I recently bought a 'prenatal heart listener' so that we could enjoy listening to Ella whenever we wanted. This same machine also works as a way to play music directly to her and has a microphone that we can hook up for her to hear us even better! I was nervous that it wouldn't work very well, but we decided to go ahead and try to listen for her last night. Matt and I both took turns moving the machine around my belly in hopes of finding her heartbeat. I think that we heard my heartbeat and I even heard the sound of the placenta moving about, but no luck on listening to our little girl. It seemed as if Ella knew that we weren't having any luck because after searching for a little while, she decided to start kicking to let us know that she was still doing okay! Anywhere we put the machine, that is where she would kick. Matt even got to see my stomach moving from the impact of her kicks. I was so glad to get to share that with him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment