Ella's room is going to have a zoo theme. Nothing over the top, but we've been collecting animals for her room that she can hopefully enjoy in the years to come. Her very first stuffed animal was a penguin from her daddy! These four animals below are the biggest of the bunch.
Here is a look at her diaper bags and a laundry basket full of things such as clothes, books and toys. I love going through all of these things and can't wait until we get into our new house so that I can start organizing it all.

Here are the majority of her clothes. We've tried to do a good job of not getting too many clothes so that she'll have the chance to wear them all. The clothes we've bought her range from newborn to 12 months. She's going to look so cute all dressed up!

2 comments:
Yay!!! I am so excited to see your things! Those animals are super cute! And the clothes, oh the clothes. Just wait and see how many you will collect, and how little wear they get, it's sad :( I think Emberley has a few of those outfits as I look through your stuff! We can have twinkies!!!
I hope she isn't scared of her stuffed animals like you were scared of your big stuffed horse! Are you trying to get over your fears? They are really cute!
Post a Comment