Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Battlescars of Motherhood

I've been debating about whether or not to post about this topic, but I decided why not? We have been using this blog to keep record of our pregnancy and to be able to look back on over the years and laugh about these glorious 9 months.

Okay, so here it goes. I officially have the marks of motherhood... stretchmarks that is. There, I said it. I found them on Saturday night (at 21 wks and 2 days) and wasn't sure if I should be happy or sad. I still haven't decided. I must say that they are in a discreet place that any future swimsuit (even a two piece) will cover up. So that is great news! On the other hand, I'm only halfway through the pregnancy and now I can pretty much assume that I will have more stretchmarks to match what I currently have. Lovely.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

No worries... they won't be your only mark of motherhood :)