Yesterday we had another appointment with our OB and it went great! I'm continuing to do a great job of gaining weight. Maybe too great of a job! As of yesterday, I had gained a total of 18 lbs. Wow! If you remember, the doctor gave me a total weight gain of 30 lbs, so that means I can only gain 12 more lbs in the next 19 weeks. Hmm... I think I'll over exceed her expectation! I've done a great job of drinking only 1 pop a week, and I haven't really enjoyed eating sweets during my pregnancy, so I think that my combination of love for Mexican food and carbs is the culprit. Ella's heart rate was at 151 which is still fabulous and I got to get my belly measured for the first time. I had been kind of excited for that part, but sadly, I have no idea what the measurement was. Oops. I'll have to try to remember to ask when I go back in a few weeks. And to top things off, there were no concerns from our big ultrasound last week, praise the Lord!
It seems that this little one is doing just fine so far. I'm continuing to feel her kick and have now begun to feel her move around some. It is such an unreal feeling with no way to explain, other than I love it! Daddy has started having reading nights with her on Sunday evenings and I truly love that time. There is nothing better than seeing him falling so in love with our daughter. I know that I'll just melt when I see him holding her in a few months.
It's that time of year again. Yes, I got my flu shot. I can't remember the last time I had gotten a shot or even had the flu for that matter, so hopefully I can continue my healthy streak and make it through this flu season without catching the bug! Matt will also be getting his shot this week in preparation of having a baby at the end of flu season. It's important to stay healthy for little Ella!
1 comment:
Don't you love those movements!!! I can't believe you're pregnant, and I'm missing it :( I can't wait to see you next month for Thanksgiving... though you may have to skip out on seconds, or dessert ;)
Post a Comment