I'm becoming more accustomed to feeling Ella moving and kicking on a daily basis. I just know that I light up everytime she starts moving around because I just love the feeling! Her kicks and movements are definitely getting stronger and I can even feel some of them on the outside of my stomach. The other night she was playing a game with daddy. She would kick a good few times before Matt could put his hand on my stomach. As soon as he would, she'd stop. Then he'd remove his hand and she'd kick again. Luckily, he's been patient and knows he'll eventually get to feel his little girl kicking.
Last night, I thought I saw my stomach "flinch" as I felt her kick. I kept watching, but then I decided it must have just been my imagination. A few minutes ago though, I actually saw my stomach moving as she was kicking. It was incredible! I saw three good kicks and I hope for more later to see if daddy can catch a glimpse.
No comments:
Post a Comment