Monday, September 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy-to-be!!

Today is my husband's 25th birthday, so this post is all for him! Matt is an absolutely amazing man. He is always dreaming of bigger and better things, but he knows how to stay focused on what needs to be done in the present. He loves being with people and enjoys learning from others. He is a hard worker, but still knows how to have fun and enjoy life. He can always make me laugh and he knows how to stop my tears. He is going to be a terrific dad and I'm so excited to see the look on his face when he sees our little one for the first time... it will be unforgetable.

Matt, you truly are my best friend. I'm so very thankful that God has blessed my life by having you in it. I love you!

No comments: