Thursday, September 11, 2008

My Current Cravings

Mexican food: I had beef enchiladas for dinner Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday night this week. Yum! Last night my dinner consisted of chips and cheese dip with Rotel. And I'm thinking that sounds pretty good for tonight as well.

Pot Roast: I am fixing this for dinner tomorrow night and I'm so excited! I bought some frozen pot roast dinners and they too are delicious. Maybe I'll eat one of those with my chips and dip tonight?

V8 Juice: I had 4 glasses of it on Tuesday night and I'm sad to say that was all we had at home. I will definitely be returning to the store soon to get me some more!


I think those are the only things that I'm consistently eating (or drinking) a lot of right now. As soon as something new is added to the list, I'll definitely post! Be watching for a new belly picture soon...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yuck, Yuck, and more Yuck. Okay, the velveeta and rotel are acceptable and now I want some. Darn you!