Thursday, September 18, 2008

Baby's First Shopping Spree

I am in such a great mood right now!! Over lunch I went with my friend Ashley to meet Matt at a baby/child consignment sale... needless to say, we found so many awesome deals! It did kind of stink that the sale was the week before we may know the sex of the baby (so we still had to go gender neutral today), but that didn't stop us from leaving with arm loads of goodies! We got many sleepers and onesies that will come in handy as well as a diaper bag and some books to read to our little one. I don't even remember everything that we got. I can't wait for the workday to be over so that I can look through it all again!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yay for consignment sales and yay for baby stuff!!! Take some pictures, I want to see. It makes me sad that we're too far apart to share these moments together :(