Tuesday, August 12, 2008

BIG Project

This past weekend, we tackled a BIG project at our house. Since we bought the house in March of 07, Matt had been wanting to paint our cabinetry and I finally decided that it was time. We had some professionals come take a look and it was going to cost us an arm and a leg, so we decided to do it ourselves. Matt was excited to go buy a professional spray gun and got to work with the help of his parents. Here are before and after pictures. We still need to paint the shelves, the doors and the mantle, but those will be done before the end of the month! I love the results--my husband sure is talented! And no worries about those nasty paint fumes, I was locked in our bedroom all weekend... haha... with a facemask just in case. I enjoyed the time to watch some TV and rest, however I did do some much needed picking up.



4 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow, it looks completely different. I'll be excited to see the completed and back together picture! Looking good :)

Unknown said...

It looks Great! And congrats on the new bundle! So are you expecting the stork around March 6?

Devion said...

YAY on everything! Congrats! We are so excited for ALL of your family! Congratulations again and I'll look forward to reading more!

GiGi said...

Maria I'm excited for you and Matt. My two oldest granddaughters are trying to make me feel OLD No way ; I'll just get me anew car and stay on the road from K C to O C. I need to do a little spoiling. Gi-Gi