Monday, August 11, 2008

I'm Growing!

I have slowly noticed that my clothes are no longer fitting me correctly. Most of my pants are too tight and apply a lot of pressure to my already uncomfortable belly. With this in mind, I've resorted to wearing dresses, skirts, and the few pants that fit me over and over again. In fact my co-workers are probably wondering if I have any other clothes. I realized last night that this problem wouldn't go away for another 7 1/2 months, so I made my first purchase of maternity clothes. I bought some khaki capris and long khaki pants. The great thing is, both can be worn to work and outside of work! I also bought a really cute short sleeved, hooded, zip up sweater. These clothes will probably look a little silly on me for the next couple of weeks, but before long they will be the only things that I can fit in to!

No comments: