Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Our Baby's First Portrait
Today Matt and I went to the doctor for our very first visit. Even with the nausea and the other obvious pregnancy signs, the idea that we are having a baby didn't seem real until the moment that our doctor did an ultrasound and let us hear the heartbeat. It was magical! Tears came to our eyes and I laughed at the sight of something so incredible taking place. Our baby kept squirming around so the doctor had a hard time trying to get a good profile picture. The picture that is below was just to show us the size of our little one.... 4 cm! That gives us the due date of March 5th! Everything seems to be okay so far. I go back in 3 weeks to do all of the bloodwork and then a few weeks later we might get the opportunity to find out if this little one is a boy or girl. Until then, only God knows!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He or she is SOOOOO cute!!! You guys did a great job and make gorgeous babies. We all knew you would though :) I am so proud to be an aunt!!!
What a wonderful feeling...it's the beginning of a LOT of wonderful feelings!
ewww i see inside you!!! LOL j/k LOVE IT! SO EXCITED!!!!
Post a Comment