Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Mattie is FOUR!

Mattie turned 4 a couple weeks ago and is still thanking me for her birthday! I adore her sweet heart. On her real day, we went out to dinner and got some crunchy tacos (one of her favorite foods!) at a local place. She of course loved it, but was quite uncertain when they topped her head with a giant sombrero and sang to her. I was a mixture of giggles and tears watching how big she looked standing on the chair during the song.


After dinner, we came home and she opened her gifts from us. A new baby, a unicorn towel, a hat for the pool, and a unicorn. The ONLY thing she was requesting this year was a unicorn. She is in love with her new friend.





We had a friend party and family party a few days later at "her" gymnastics place. She had a blast. We are thankful for everybody that got to help our little monkey celebrate.






Mattie, you are a shining star. You have a gentle spirit that LOVES other people so much and are a natural nurturer. We love getting to watch you learn new things. Helping in the kitchen has been a big fascination of yours lately, and I can't wait to watch and help your love for cooking grow. I am so incredibly thankful to be your mommy. You give the best hugs and know how to make us laugh. You are a true joy and your light shines bright for all to see!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

four fingers? I think taking 4" is optamistic poppet but i know i can get at least 2" in the ass