This sweet one turned 9 months old.
Then, she turned 10 months old.... and is about to turn 11 months old!
I can't keep up!
Charlotte started walking at 9.5 months. Yes, you read that right.... 9 and a half months! I can't sit still long because she's getting into more and more things now that she's moved past crawling. It's funny to watch her because will often try to run instead of walk. She loses her balance often when she gets in a hurry.
Charlotte is wearing size 3 diapers and size 12 month clothing and size 2 shoe.
She doesn't like to wear hairbows or headbands..... or sit still enough for me to give her a little pony tail or piggy tails. I do try often though!
She loves to explore. She loves to discover new things to touch and taste. Everything she finds will end up in her mouth if we aren't watching her closely.
Her most common words are momma, dadda, mo (for more), baba (bottle). She will sign the word "done" and then just whines for everything else.
She loves Elmo and Barney and LOVES music. She will bounce and move when she's music. It's pretty cute.
Charlotte also has moved up to a convertible carseat (still facing backwards) and is doing great. She has some cup holders that she can reach, which make the perfect spot for puffs and pacis.
Soon, she'll get a sippy cup and we'll work on transitioning away from formula to milk. Her diet consists mostly of baby food still. Mostly because I know she'll eat it and I find it easier to up a jar. By the time she's 1, I hope to be done with the baby food.
Love this little ray of sunshine!


No comments:
Post a Comment