How have I not posted these pictures yet?! School has been happening for 3 weeks now and I think we are getting into the swing of things.
This girl is now in Kindergarten! She is loving it. Although she hasn't seemed too interested in learning people's names (besides her boyfriend?!), she is having a blast with everything about all day school and all that involves.
This girl was upset that she had to leave Ella at Kindergarten on the first day. Mattie loves her big sister and still occasionally asks to go pick her up way before the school day is over. But overall, I think she's handling it well.... once she realized she didn't have to fight over toys anymore.
Mattie is happy about her new school! She is in a 2-day program each week, just for the mornings. It is very play focused with a new theme each week. So far they've talked about "back to school", "family", and this week is "music." Each theme involves lots of hands on activities and she is loving it!



No comments:
Post a Comment