Charlotte joined us at 5:04 PM on May 7th weighing 8 lbs, 3 oz and 19.5 inches long.
Holding her for the first time!
My induction was scheduled for 5:30 AM (but got pushed to 7 AM), and by 8 AM, I had been started on pitocin and waiting for my OB to make her rounds. Awhile later (maybe an hour or two), I got my epidural and not long after that, my OB stopped by to break my water.
This labor was much different than the other two. It went well, but laboring during the day was not fun. Mainly because I couldn't eat anything except for ice chips. We all know how much I like food! ;)
She's here!
My blood pressure dropped and made me nauseous and a bit light headed. They gave me some medicine to help and I was back to normal. But during that time, I did not feel great. At all.
First photo as a family of 5!
It felt like it took FOREVER for her to make her debut, but once she did, we were head over heels in love. As soon as I saw her, my cheeks were streaming with tears and I was just so thankful that she was safe and healthy.
The big girls getting to meet her!
Our family of 5 is doing great and the big girls LOVE watching her, holding her, and "helping" take care of her. We are blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment