Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Less than 3 weeks to go!

I'm officially 37 weeks and can't believe that this pregnancy is almost over. For quite awhile, I've been saying that I'd LOVE for Charlotte to make her debut on May 1st…. now that I realize that date is next week, EEEK! I still have things that I want to accomplish before then, but it seems like most of my energy is quickly disappearing. Which means that my priority list seems to be dwindling.

Yesterday's appointment went well. I'm at a 1 and 70%. My OB said that Charlotte's lower than last week and seems to be making her way down bit by bit. She also said that it seems like we successfully got this baby to stay put! That comment made me laugh and tell her "well good, now I want her out!" 

We are all anxious and excited to love on this little girl!

No comments: