Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Sneak Peek

I've been doing horrible about blogging lately. But, I couldn't help but pause for a moment and write about our sneak peek for the baby today.

It's another GIRL!

Our doctor said she wouldn't bet her kids on it, but she did bet on her husband. Ha! So, we'll see when we go back for the big u/s the week before Christmas.

I vaguely remember when we had our sneak peek with Ella… she waved at us and wasn't shy at all.
Mattie's sneak peek…. she was shy and wouldn't show us a thing, even her face!
This one… was chill. It's legs were crossed at first, then it unfolded and just seemed relaxed. 

I like to think that the way each kiddo has been in my tummy is pretty accurate with their current personalities. Ella is by far the most outgoing child I've ever known. She does not know a stranger and says hi to everybody. Mattie takes some time to warm up to people and is definitely more shy. So, knock on wood…. this one will be my chill, go with the flow kiddo. :)

It's amazing how God creates babies. Last time we saw the babe, it was still a blob. This time, we saw perfect little toes and fingers. We even saw the tip of it's nose and lips. What a miracle!

Here's a belly photo just shy of 16 wks. 

No comments: