Everyday we are reminded just how big Ella is getting!
She loves to help and reminds us frequently how independent she is. She can pour her own milk, get her own fruit/veggies from the fridge, pick out her own clothes, and much much more. The other day, she was pretending to dust with some paintbrushes she found. I may have to add the real chore on her list of items to help with around the house!
Ella loves to wear dresses (specifically long, maxi dresses!). The girl that I was afraid would turn into a tomboy is anything but that! For this Winter, I stocked up on several sweater dresses to wear from the JBF sale. Since she is very opinionated about her clothes lately, I was nervous that she wouldn't like what I brought home for her.... luckily, she loved them all!
She reminds us often that she wants to play soccer. I was too late signing her up for the fall season at the Y, so she'll have to wait a few more months before she gets to play in the spring. But watching her run around in the backyard, and dribble the soccer ball, I know she'll do great. Must have her daddy's genes!
She is a fraidy cat. (This always shocks me.) If she's nervous about something (pouring peroxide on a boo-boo, getting a spanking, etc) she HAS to hold me hand for comfort. She is also terrified of riding her bike downhills. This makes it quite difficult to ride her bike most places. She does however, love her scooter!
Ella is between sizes right now. Some 5T things fit her, some don't. Some size 6 things fit her, some don't. And she's in a size 11.5-12 shoe.
Ella loves to build with blocks, play house, play in her kitchen, and her dollhouse. Those are the 4 activities that take up most of her playtime. She also loves art projects, we just don't do them often enough as she would prefer.
She LOVES pre-k. There is no doubt that she loves school this year. She doesn't tell me many details about it, other than what she does at recess, but she is excited to go every single day.
Ella is full of energy. Always. Her most favorite game is chase. It's the first thing she tries to do with anybody. She could run and run and run all day if she had somebody to play chase with for that long. Mattie isn't quite fast enough, and I don't have enough energy!

1 comment:
I can't believe the girls are getting so big! I'm so glad she's enjoying school! What a blessing!
Post a Comment