Let's start with the oldest child. I affectionately call her cupcake, but that hasn't seemed very appropriate lately. Her listening & obeying skills have almost disappeared in the last couple of days. Two nights ago she snuck my iPad to her room after hours. Got in trouble, no TV yesterday & favorite dress up clothes were confiscated. Guess what she did again after hours last night? Today she is missing out on swim lessons. Then as I was showering this morning and trying to start off on a positive (and clean) note for the day... I catch her taking the iPad AGAIN! She is now laying in bed until I decide otherwise. (And of course I've already caught her once up playing with toys.)
Daughter #2. Didn't eat her dinner last night. She's at the table now... Crying. Because I saved her dinner for her breakfast. Oh and to top things off, she woke up today telling me "no diaper." This girl decided she wanted panties. I obliged. Except, I forgot to get the stepstool out for the potty. So, she's had an accident already. And it was definitely my fault because she couldn't get up on the potty. Now she's refusing to wear panties and has requested another diaper. And she has yet to eat a bite of chicken.
Sigh.
So really, I'm going to have a lot of coffee the morning. And saying lots of prayers. And reciting the Fruits of the Spirit over and over in my head.... And probably out loud a bunch too.
Oh, let me mention that we go on vacation next week. So, if this is the way things go for the rest of the week, I'm terrified for next.
Say a quick prayer for my sanity please.

1 comment:
No it's not a joke. I'm sorry it's one of those weeks! I'm right there with you today.....
Post a Comment