Mother's Day this year was bittersweet. Without going in to detail, I was nervous that I'd be a wreck and worried that I'd be just down and depressed all day.
But, how can I be down and depressed with these sweet girls? My morning started with beautiful jewelry from my husband and some extra snuggles in our bed with the girls. We went out to lunch at Panera, and then had a great rest of the day with a stroll around the nearby trails, and topped it off with spending the evening with wonderful friends from church.
Matt had taken the the girls away for a "secret mission" a few days prior to paint these precious mugs. We picked them up last night and I'm in love with how they turned out! The purple one is from Ella, and the yellow and green one is from Mattie (with help from daddy). The neat thing is that Mattie's came with a lid, so I have a home mug and a travel mug. LOVE!
Thanks for a wonderful mother's day!

No comments:
Post a Comment