Friday, October 19, 2012

Nap Time

Oh, this girl is a crack up.


I was just rocking and snuggling with Mattie as I was getting her ready for her nap. She suddenly looked up and grabbed both sides of my face and then leaned in for hugs and kisses on her own. Talk about melting my heart. This girl knows that her Momma LOVES snuggles! After that tender moment passed, she started to get a little fidgety. I told her that she needed to lay down, so she put her head on my chest. Then I told her to go ahead and close her eyes. 

What does she do?

She sits up straight, squeezes her eyes shut and just grins at me for a solid 20 seconds.

I of coursed giggled like crazy. She's a hoot!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I'm pretty sure I love both your girls. And I'm pretty sure you have your hands full! :)