Friday, June 1, 2012
Oh Ella
Ella got put to bed at 7:45 tonight, thanks to a bad attitude and clear defiance at bath time.
3 hours later and she's still awake and has had several trips to the potty. Gotta love a smart girl who knows that we can't truly argue with her using the potty when we are encouraging her to have dry panties over night. Better come up with a better game plan on our part.
Anyways, I just caught her getting a spoon out of the kitchen. She was trying to be oh so quiet. When I asked her what she was doing, her response was, "I was going to try getting a drink." (We have been limiting drinks in the evening.) I walk her back to her room and she climbs in bed and hands me a gallon of milk.
Yes, you read that right. She was able to sneak the gallon of milk from the fridge to her bed, but I catch her getting a spoon.
My response was definitely not the best parenting choice, but I couldnt help but laugh. She is definitely a determined and creative girl!
Im a bit worried about what she's going to try getting away with when she's 16. I guess I better work on holding a straight face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YES! LOL! This sounds so familiar to me! :)
Post a Comment